只需一步,快速开始

返回列表 发新帖
楼主:
收起左侧

华夏与2012

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-29 14:31:37 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 昊 于 2012-2-29 15:45 编辑

According to the Aztecs, human sacrifice was introduced by "the devil-god" and his magicians whom banished the Mayan civilizing god Quetzalcoatl.

In China, human sacrifice culture suddenly arose during Shang period.

Not just the captured slaves, but even the loyal soldiers of Shang regime can not escape this fate, for mass sacrifice of humans was the norm of the day.

Shang execution ax have Chi You/devil-god/Satan incorporated to them and by the looks of him, his mouth is open for the need of human blood

this Shang execution ax even has Chi You/Satan's horns

The last Shang king was called King Zhou, he was a tyrannical ruler and according to Chinese folklore his Queen Daji was possessed by evil spirit, together they did many wicked things

In order to please Daji, he created the "Cannon Burning Punishment". One large hollow bronze cylinder was stuffed with burning charcoal and allowed to burn until red-hot, then prisoners were made to literally hug the cylinder, which resulted in a painful and unsightly death.

Zhou and Daji were known to get highly aroused after watching such victims. Victims ranged from civilians and prisoners to high government officials, including Mei Bo.

In order to fund Zhou's heavy expenses each day, extremely heavy taxes were implemented. The civilians suffered greatly, and lost all hope for the Shang Dynasty. Zhou's brother Wei Zi tried to persuade him to change, but was rebuked. His uncle Bi Gan similarly remonstrated with him, but Di Xin had his heart ripped out so he could see what the heart of a sage looked like. When his other uncle Ji Zi heard this, he went to remonstrate with the kingly nephew and, feigning madness, was imprisoned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_Zhou_of_Shang

King Wen and his son King Wu of Zhou kingdom started a rebellion against the corrupted rule of the Shang, many kingdoms joined him.

The epic battle of Muye, the greatest battle of the entire Xia-Shang-Zhou period was not an even match, the Shang had 500,000 men, the combined forces under Zhou leadership had only 80,000, the Shang outnumbered the Zhou 6-1. But during the battle of Muye, something unexpected happened, many captured slaves whom were dragged into serving the Shang rebelled on that day when they saw the approaching Zhou army and welcomed them, the tide then turned against the Shang, and in one day, the once militarily successful and powerful King Zhou was overthrown.

King Zhou's name would become synonymous to "evil", and the battle between the Shang and the Zhou would be seen by future generations of Chinese as an epic battle between "good" and "evil". The novel "Fengshen bang" (The Creation of the Gods) would describe the historical conflict as battle between supernatural forces.

At the centre of this conflict is the famous Jiang ziya, whom was sent by "Heaven" to help the Zhou in overthrowing the corrupted Shang. Jiang Ziya and King Wu's epic battle against the Shang was a Chinese version of Merlin and King Arthur.

The divinations revealed that, "'While hunting on the north bank of the Wei river you will get a great catch. It will not be any form of dragon, nor a tiger or great bear. According the signs, you will find a duke or marquis there whom Heaven has sent to be your teacher. If employed as your assistant, you will flourish and the benefits will extend to three generations of Zhou Kings.'" Recognizing that the result of this divination was similar to the result of divinations given to his eldest ancestor, King Wen observed a vegetarian diet for three days in order to spiritually purify himself for the meeting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Ziya

Before composition of "Fengshen bang", Jiang ziya was already popular among the people, even to this day he is still revered by the people of China,

and in all Chinese folklores he has been consistently portrayed as having supernatural attributes.

His weapon is called "Da shen bian" or "whip that can strike at gods" was given by the heavenly sovereign.
He was even believed to have become a supernatural being. So anyone who wants to drive evil spirits out of his house would put on the wall a poster with characters reading. "Jiang Taigong is here. All evil spirits keep off"  
This reads "Jiang Taigong is here, all other gods withdraw and keep off"

This building has the name "Jiang Taigong" inscribed on it

Because of his immortal deeds in helping the founding kings of Zhou dynasty overthrowing the evil Shang he was granted this status by the heavenly sovereigns, like the apotheosis of George Washington.

And by the people,
An account of Jiang Taigong's life written long after his time says he held that a country could become powerful only when the people prospered. If the officials enriched themselves while the people remained poor, the ruler would not last long. The major principle in ruling a country should be to love the people; and to love the people meant to reduce taxes and Corvée labour. By following these ideas, King Wen is said to have made the Zhou state prosper very rapidly

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jiang_Ziya

Jiang ziya was said to be the disciple of the imortal kingdom of Kunlun (the mythical dwelling place of the Queen mother of the West, which located in the Tibetan region and the Himalayas), and his disciple include the famous third eyed god-general Yang jian

But he is not the only third eyed god among Taoist immortals.

now, compare the Taoist deities with this

Let's have a close look at where the "george lucas Saga" begin, or what is the first thing of this Saga

Now, do you see a "round heaven", the immortal realm of Kunlun, the Chinese dragon/serpent, and a pyramid in the middle of the Kunlun mountain/Himalayas

If you can, then let's do a little "Tomb Raiding"

楼主| 发表于 2012-2-29 14:43:27 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 昊 于 2012-2-29 15:17 编辑

There are many depictions of horned/bull headed creatures from Hongshan period (which seem to reflect the legend saying Chi You had 81 brothers, and it seems these horned creatures were once worshiped, along with humanlike deities)

Often referred to as "Hongshan sun gods" by modern Chinese researchers, these "sun gods" often display "strange" physical characteristics

There is something else which could be relevant to my bold suggestion, is the legend behind the building of Great Pyramid of Cholula, some accounts say (For instance
, Michael Cremo on history channel's "Ancient Aliens" if I remember correctly) it had something to do with "tyrannical giants". A picture was shown on the program

My knowledge is that it is the "mosaic Quetzalcoatl"

Of whom the Cholula pyramid was dedicated to.

Later, i found some relics from Hongshan culture bearing certain resemblance to the "mosaic Quetzalcoatl"

If the Hongshan "bull god" is indeed original form of Chi You, then the legend saying his allies included the Giants then is remindful of the Mesoamerican Giants.

Ancient Chinese text like the Shan Hai Jing also recounts the existence of Giants and many other chimeracal creatures in ancient time some have been identified while many have yet to be identified.

There may be misinterpretations like mistaking African giraffe for the mythical creature Qilin.

But all elements considered, i think a "mythological age" in which "monsters and giants roamed the surface" did exist.

It seems the struggle between "the corn god" and "the debt god" has always been the continuation of an old conflict.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-29 15:21:14 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 昊 于 2012-2-29 15:29 编辑

My speculation is that the "pre-yahweh" world culture; or serpent cultures as I call it originated in the Tibeto-Himalayan region between India and China.

My interpretation of the serpent is that it symbolizes the spiral galaxy which essentially is torsion.

Our DNA is also touched by it, which is actually what the “twin serpents” represent which can be found in many ancient serpent cultures.

Viracocha from South America

Greek version of Viracocha

Chinese Fuxi & Nuwa

Egyptian Isis & Osiris

This could be the reason behind Nazi's Tibet expeditions. I found it odd for Nazis whose ideology is based on racial supremacy could have claimed the Tibetans being "offspring of Aryans". I think this is an indication that Nazis knew that some elements of ancient advanced civilization is hidden somewhere in Tibet. It’s also curiously “coincidental” that around roughly the same time of Nazi's Tibet expeditions, you have an alleged Chinese expedition into that region discovering the legacy of ancient alien culture which later known in Ufology as "The droppa stone".

Even more “coincidental”, the alleged “droppa stones” look exactly like the Chinese jade Bi which in Chinese culture represents the “round heaven”, but also the famed Shambhala.

Interestingly, the sacredness associated with snow peaked circular mountain range (and the Jade Bi/Heaven) can be spotted in certain exotic Sci-Fi movies produced in the West.

In “Tomb Raider”, where they are trying to find the half of an artifact said to have the power to control time itself is located in Siberia (interestingly, besides Tibet, the Nazis were also interested in finding something in the Gobi region)

In “Stargate Universe”, SGT discovered an artificial planet with an Egyptian obelisk sitting inside a circular mountain range; this artificially created planet can bring the dead to live.

In “Stargate Atlantis”, SGT discovered an artificial ground created by “the ancients” (technologically and spiritually advanced humans whom later humans call “ancestors”) for later human generations to evolve and ascend.

In “Fringe”, an artifact (a Chinese Jade Bi) is placed outside William Bell’s office

(The head of Massive Dynamic; a multi-billion-dollar corporation responsible for research, development and production in a variety of different high-tech) which is located in a “parallel universe”, Bell is also interested in “Soul Magnet” (which according to Chinese culture is the “Heaven”/moon)

According to Chinese legend the Jade Bi was given to emperor Yao as a gift by the Taoist Goddess “Queen Mother of the West” whose “Immortal realm” is located in Tibet.

Comparing Hindu-Tibetan Buddhist depiction of “Mount Meru” to Taoist depiction of “the Immortal Mountain/Realm” of “Queen Mother of West”, the cultural connection between the two is uncanny.
Mount Meru

Queen Mother of West sitting on “Immortal Mountain”

Which is why beside its beneficial properties, Taoists regard the glossy ganoderma highly due to its physical resemblance to the “Immortal Mountains/Reams” where the “immortals” live, since Taoism believe in the elevation of mortals to immortals by means of self cultivation and with the help of taking certain substances, hence the legend of “the elixir of immortality”

Another “coincidence” which caught my attention, is Isis means “She of the Throne” or “Queen Mother”, Isis is also associated with the moon and it is said she possesses the knowledge of Immortality; The Taoist Goddess is also titled “Queen Mother” and she’s also associated with the moon and possesses the knowledge of Immortality. My bold suggestion is that Isis is really Xiwangmu. (AKA Queen Mother of West); in my opinion another tentative evidence pointing the Tibeto-Himalayan Region as the source of ancient world wide culture of the serpents.

I also think there is a little known/lost connection between Templar/Freemasons and ancient Chinese culture of serpents.

The Templar nobles etched a hypercube onto the seat of their altar

Interestingly enough, the same geometry can be found on ancient rock carvings in China.
ancient rock carvings from northeast China

from central China

from southeast China

These rock carvings are at least 10,000 years old and they showed up in local cultures which supposedly have no contact with each other at such early stage. Yet, where these rock carvings are found became the exact place where later Neolithic cultures like Hongshan, Liangzhu and central plain cultures developed which ultimately merged into what would be later called the Chinese culture.
Neolithic cultures in China, I-Hongshan culture, V-Liangzhu culture

Another Masonic-Chinese connection can be found in the Masonic symbol consist of the compass and the carpenter’s square

The Chinese serpentine divinity Fuxi (creator of I Ching) & Nuwa (goddess creator of mankind) are always depicted as serpentine beings and they often have the compass and carpenter’s square in their hands. The most ancient and basic Chinese belief is the belief in the “round” heaven and the “square” earth. Hence, the ones holding the compass and the carpenter’s square have the knowledge of the Heaven and earth.

Why ancient Chinese envisioned something aeriform as “heaven” to be “round”?
Since the “round heaven” is represented by Jade Bi, and given Jade Bi was a gift given by “Queen Mother of West” who is associated with moon, not to mention according to Shiyiji/(research into lost records) written by Taoist scholar Wang jia, that during the reign of emperor Yao, there was an enormous “celestial raft” floating over the Western sea (Qinghai lake, where Xiwangmu resides), the ship is called “Gua Xing Cha” or “Guan Yue Cha”, literally “the ship hanging among the stars” and “the ship bounded for the moon”.
It was a Chinese “alternative” writer who in his book titled “The aliens are on the moon” first suggested that the “round heaven” really is the moon which is a giant artificial object.
I didn’t give it much thought at first but gradually through my own connecting the dots, I’ve come to believe that it is indeed the case.
“Artificial Moon theory”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5cO5-03vE0

I even find an artifact which according to my interpretation is a blunt acknowledgement of such “secret”.

This is an artifact from father Crespi’s collection,

An “Asiatic looking” Goddess is holding the moon which looks like a ship/artificial object, and they are associated with “Jade Bi”, on the “Jade Bi” there are patterns similar to the ones found on those Chinese artifacts associated with the worship of Heaven

This 10,000+ years old South American artifact, if interpreted with Chinese cultural tradition, the only conclusion I can reach is that this unknown “Asiatic looking” Goddess is in fact Xiwangmu (Queen Mother of West) and I again boldly suggest she’s really the Egyptian Goddess Isis.

But also the moon is an artificial object which is the “Heaven” that the “Jade Bi” represents.

The South American treasure cave allegedly contain knowledge and artifacts from an ancient lost civilization in Ecuador attracted “the first man on the moon” Armstrong

They didn’t find anything of significance. But among Father Crespi’s collections are some unknown inscriptions like these

I actually came across few Chinese artifacts with what look like Ideograms that resemble the ones from Crespi’s inscription plate, interestingly, they are inscribed on round shaped pendants which clearly indicates the worship of the “round heaven”.

They are the only pieces I have, but I believe there could be more in the hands of vast private Jade collectors.
 楼主| 发表于 2012-2-29 15:29:46 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 昊 于 2012-2-29 15:36 编辑

More irrefutable lost connection between Ancient South America and China:

I came across Klaus Dona’s “The Hidden History of the Human Race" by accident

Among the many interesting things the program showed, I can't stop noticing the similarities between certain ancient Ecuadorian artifacts and that of the Qijia culture from China

The Ecuadorian figurines have distinctive large round eyes and a distinct mouth

This one, besides the distinctive large round eyed figures, the shape of this artifact, a round object with a round hole in the centre very much resembles the ancient Chinese jade bi object, which was used for the worship of the heaven since ancient Chinese believed in a "round" heaven.

An ancient Chinese Jade bi

The figurines from the Qijia culture bear uncanny similarities to the ancient Ecuadorian figures shown above

A pair of figures from Qijia culture is very reminiscent of the figures on the round object from Ecuador, even the alike posture.
Chinese one

Ecuadorian one

And you are right to point out the notion that their measure of time is vastly different from the surface civilization.

According to Shiyiji, after the unification of China, emperor Qin Shihuangdi was visited by “12 great men” from the Kingdom of Wan Qu (literally “winding channels”), they came by ships shaped like spiral shell which can submerge into the bottom of ocean without wetting themselves, they told emperor Qin things from distant past as if they were witnesses, their kingdom is located at Xian Chi (in Chinese legend, Xian Chi is where the Sun bath/set, but also where the “immortals” bath, which is today’s Qinghai lake which is associated with the legend of Queen Mother of West) where a day equals 10,000 years. The emperor referred them as “the immortals” and he was even more obsessed with seeking immortality. (Though as “Son of Heaven”, his tyrannical rule seemed to have lost “Mandate of heaven” since these “immortals” never ever visited him again)

Another story from Shiyiji recounts an event occurred around 5th BC, a man collecting herbs on the mountain wandered inside a cave where he suddenly had a strange feeling as if he was traveling great distance in an instant, then he suddenly arrived at a place with many tall buildings, the hosts invited him to a meal during which they shared their music with him, they gave him a gift upon departure. After experiencing the same instant travel sensation like before, the man returned to his world, only to find out 600 years had passed and not even his descendants in town recognize him. As matter of fact, there is a Chinese idiom describing a situation where one discovers something unexpected but refreshing and pleasant, “there is another world inside the cave” or literally “Bie you dong tian/difference exist cave heaven”. Certain tales tell of Taoist masters often doing their self-cultivation inside a cave where a day equals a thousand year. Another Chinese saying is “what is a day in Heaven is a thousand year on the earth”.

My conclusion for why the ancient Chinese believed in a “round heaven” and a “square earth” is because the earth and the moon are both artificially created/crafted objects, and I believe those who did such feat are still around, both inside the moon as well as inside the earth where their level of HD physics allows them to achieve physical immortality.
The ancient belief in “square earth” is attributed to their level of understanding in HD physics which is also the necessary knowledge in order to enter their realms, but also to the fact this planet is their artificial creation. And such “secret/truth” is encoded in the basic belief system of many.
Ancient Chinese rock carvings

The Shambhala

The temple of Heaven

The Borobudur temple

The Mount of Meru/Sumeru

The geometry on the altar of Templars

The Compass & Carpenter’s Square of Fuxi & Nuwa

The Compass & Carpenter’s Square of The Freemasons

Because of this strong and deep cultural connection between “Queen Mother of West” (and the Tibeto-Himalayan civilization of the serpents she represents) and the Chinese culture, I believe it is why “the Anglo-Saxon mission” has the Chinese as prime target, the lab created “flu-like/SARS” virus which genetically target Asians means they are not just after the Chinese but the Tibeto-Himalayan civilization among whose population share certain genetic relationship with the Chinese.
http://projectcamelot.org/anglo_saxon_mission.html
Then It is indeed a “cosmic war”, the widespread and widely accepted notion of “White Aryan/German speaking Nordic aliens as the future”; the “Tibet issue” (which is popularized by “Seven years in Tibet”, a film based on the writings of a Nazi); the Media demonization of China and it’s people; and the “reptilian hysteria” created by the likes of David Icke who even claims the moon as the “reptilian fortress” and compares it to the Death Star from Lucas’s Star Wars (@0:55:10 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmZHdPWDWA ); and the so called “China gate” @12:03-14:00 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e51_bwXpcg and @”MORE ON JAPAN, FUKUSHIMA and the Changing of our Atmosphere on Earth…"
http://projectcamelotproductions.com/articles.html
I would suggest that with the BP-oil spill (also apparently intentional and caused by a nuke according to my sources) and now the Fukushima disaster (see above)...our atmosphere and environment here on Earth, I am told, is purposely being re-engineered. In preparation not only for creating an environment more friendly to certain 'visitors' but also perhaps, with the intention to speed along the creation of a mutant species of humanity.

Sound similar to the GLP thread by Nexus editor called "Chinese briefcases were opened today - what will you be told", warning the “alternative community" about the same thing, that the "evil aliens" are trying to "terraforming" the earth and the earth’s population will be eradicated in the process. Except the GLP thread was more specific as to claim that these "evil aliens" are working with the Chinese, that they are "genetically related" to the Chinese, so the Chinese would be safe from the alien "depopulation plan".
Not coincidentally, a similar message was delivered by Kerry Cassidy.
Another interesting bit of information from another source tells me that the newest arrivals from 'outer space' are working with the Chinese. And that China is, as a result, building up their war machine at an unprecedented rate. The 'new guys' on the block are not friendly to the rest of us. And they are supplying China with the means to even the playing field. So much for the 'China is our savior' PR campaign that has had some success among the 'alternative community'.

The notion that 'China is our savior' was also mentioned by Nexus editor's "Chinese briefcases were opened" thread, but he too rejected such notion.

Obviously, such "depopulation plan" is completely contradictory to what the "Anglo-Saxon mission" reveals, according to which it is actually the Chinese who would be target for genocide.

In my opinion these are all part of “end game” plan by the unholy alliance of the Satan worshipers and the Nazis and the Grays.
Serpentine being “ayahuasca spirit of the Amazon” warns about the Grays, by its side is the Nazi Swastika.
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com0/2jaexzn.jpg[/img]
The makers of crop circles warn about the Grays “Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts and their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We oppose DECEPTION. Conduit CLOSING”
[img]http://i51.tinypic.com0/11ad0eh.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i52.tinypic.com0/103bg5y.jpg[/img]
According to “Indigo child from Mars”, Russian boy named Boriska the Grays are “cruel aggressors from another galaxy”.
Graham Hancock’s “Elves, Aliens, Angels and Ayahuasca”
traces the history of Grays to the earliest human cave paintings, the European tales of fairies/elves to modern day Grays. And the struggle between good and evil spirits.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qgMFO0KU-I

I think all these pieces are highly relevant to Joseph Farrell's research and his scenario of “cosmic war”.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 中文注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|任南红山文化网 ( 京ICP备18011924号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:17 , Processed in 0.052816 second(s), 16 queries .